Sales Our mission is to make mobile Internet more accessible for everyone around the world. We are founded by early Product and Growth team executives from Facebook, and backed by world leading VCs such as Google Ventures, Social Capital, SV Angels and Macquarie Capital. We partner with some of the greatest mobile brands including Linkedin, Supercell, Skype, Verizon Wireless, Singtel and Telenor.
As a Software Engineer within our Server Engineering team you will work collaboratively with the Dev team as well as Mobile Operator’s to help build network stack to support millions of users. You come from a systems or development background (or are comfortable in both areas). You are self-directed and have the ability to track solutions from design through implementation, owning every step along the way. We strive for a deep understanding of the core technologies that are being used while building redundancy and establishing best practices.
We've developed a platform that integrates with mobile client side library and apps along with mobile network carrier systems. The Server Engineer would be responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years work experience, including programming experience in Scala, PHP, C++
- 2-3 years of experience building secure scalable web services
- Experience with RESTful services
- Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
- Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
- Understanding of data modeling in SQL and/or NoSQL environment
- Experience with AWS, Ansible, Kafka and Spark would be a plus
At LotusFlare we value hard work. But above all, we value the health, safety and happiness of our employees. We have offices all over the world and treat every employee equally.